activemq-users mailing list archives

From william <>
Subject Re: Performance issue during stress
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:39:41 GMT
OK I will fill a JIRA but the issue is reproductible only with
simpleAuthenticationPlugin plugin. It seems that this plugin create
contention on destinationsMutex in AbstractRegion.

The test is pretty simple. 100 topics, 3 producer jvm each having multiple
threads sending concurrently in the 100 topics. 3 consumer jvm consuming on
the 100 topics.

When I remove the plugin and restart the broker (with failover active) the
test is restarting as soon as the broker is up and the problem is not
present anymore.

I will post my activemq config and jstack in the JIRA. Can you have a look
at it please ? it is the only problem I have found so far in my tests and
security is essential for us.