activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jensvoll <jensv...@gmail.com>
Subject HermesJMS - Wire format negotiation timeout
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2011 14:34:18 GMT
Hi,

I'm testing ActiveMQ with HermesJMS to verify the installation (test fase)

And I have a problem getting HermesJMS to read the queues.

I can discover all the queues without a hitch, but accessing them is another
matter.

The broker is on a (local network) Windows 7 computer and I'm connecting
with HermesJMS from a client computer.

Plug-in ServiceURL
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://192.168.1.110:1099/jmxrmi

ActiveMQ brokerURL
tcp://192.168.1.110:61616

I have tried adding a longer timeout to without success.
My setup is more or less exactly the same as the SoapUI howto.
http://www.soapui.org/JMS/getting-started.html

Any Ideas why?

Best regards
Jensvoll