activemq-users mailing list archives

From neek <n...@nickfenwick.com>
Subject Re: Stomp message from PHP client, "Unsupported message type 'MapMessage'" from Java server
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 15:12:27 GMT
Incidentally, while the java side doesn't log a stack trace, the PHP side
does when it reports the Stomp_Exception that is caught.  So, we can see the
stack frame doesn't touch my code, it's all in org.apache.activemq.*:

message:
Unsupported message type 'MapMessage'

details:
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.ProtocolException: Unsupported message
type 'MapMessage'
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.LegacyFrameTranslator.convertFrame(LegacyFrameTranslator.java:59)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.JmsFrameTranslator.convertFrame(JmsFrameTranslator.java:92)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.ProtocolConverter.convertMessage(ProtocolConverter.java:606)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.ProtocolConverter.onStompSend(ProtocolConverter.java:241)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.ProtocolConverter.onStompCommand(ProtocolConverter.java:178)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompTransportFilter.onCommand(StompTransportFilter.java:70)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:220)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:202)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)