activemq-users mailing list archives

From pol_ice <pavel.grit...@gmail.com>
Subject Delete queues created for virtual topic consumers
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 23:06:08 GMT
Hi there,

In my functional tests I have to create a unique consumer name for each test
to be able to imitate a subscription to the virtual topic and receiving the
messages from the queue. Since the same consumer name will not be used any
other time and due to a long list of tests I would love to be able to delete
those queues created for my testing consumers of virtual topics.

I have tried to use *Session.DeleteDestination()* but it had no effect on
the queues automatically created for virtual topic consumers.

Am I missing something?

My project is developed in *C#* and *Apache.NMS.ActiveMq*.