activemq-users mailing list archives

From suedonne123 <susandonne...@fortna.com>
Subject InFlight Count is Growing - although messages are actually delivered
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 18:40:55 GMT
I have Message Driven Bean subscribed (under Glassfish App server).

I have stomp generated messages coming in...

everything working fine...until

Using Admin console, I delete the topic...

the stomp publisher sends more messages so now I see the topic again...

I can see in my server logs, that the MDB consumer is getting the message

PROBLEM: ActiveMQ DeQueueCount does not change and InFlightCount is
growing...

QUESTION: Could the above cause eventual "freeze" of ActiveMQ broker?  I had
case where the
broker memory was at 100 percent...

It appears that ActiveMQ is able to deliver the message to the consumer MDB
but the auto-acknowledge
back to ActiveMQ is failing...

If I reload the MDB application, then all starts working again...