activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Smith <joesmithc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Load testing 5.5 - broker pauses between sends
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 12:46:13 GMT
Another follow-up.  We let the job ran over the weekend.  We kill the consumers.  The messages
eventually filled up the buffer.  The systemUsage is the default (commented out).   Assuming
the msg will flow to disk until limit.   After we stopped the consumer for 24 hrs, we tried
to connect the consumers.  The consumers keep getting time out error.  Jconsole and http
admin won't connect as well.   The broker basically stopped functioning and won't accept
any connections.  The only thing we could do was to stop and re-start the server.

Anyone can provide tips on working around this issue?

Regards