activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: AMQ does not drop connection on stomp client ungraceful shutdown
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 10:18:41 GMT
Hi,

it sounds to me that it simply takes that long for the STOMP protocol
to realize that the connection died. Maybe you can enable
tcp.keepalive on the connection via the configuration URL?

You might also have a look at the keepalive options for your transport
connection, and if you are on Linux and cannot change the options, you
may want to look into
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/TCP-Keepalive-HOWTO/ which also
describes a LD_PRELOAD based approach to set TCP keepalive options for
sockets of foreign programs.

Best regards,
Martin