activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Recommended container?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 16:13:48 GMT
I'm looking for a decent way of managing ActiveMQ, particularly since I'm
now starting to make use of Camel.

This leads me closer to a full Java EE container which might "manage" it
all.

I've seen ServiceMix which seems ok. What others are there and can the
community make any recomendations at all?

I suspect later on we might start making some stateless session beans and
MDBs also so it makes sense to start thinking about this. I'm really after
something that can be used with a friendly interface too, Glassfish's looks
very nice indeed.

Thoughts welcomed.

James