activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hervé BARRAULT <herve.barra...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ performances and JDBC persistence
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 06:57:39 GMT
Hi,
I am using ActiveMQ 5.4.0 with persistence (using an oracle 11g R2 server)
and i am doing some performance tests.

I'm sending 16000 messages through web services (using one port) and it
takes about 1 min to manage all messages and fill the JMS queue.

When i use a consumer to dequeue this queue (without adding new messages)
and fill another one, it takes about 6 min and 30 seconds. I was expecting
that i have some code which slow down the consumption.

But i have tried to use the purge method and it takes the same time.

Is there a way to increase the consumption rate ?

Thanks for answers.