activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject changing time in broker machine
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 06:54:48 GMT
Hi all,

We were making tests of our system and we saw that the time of the broker's
machine was not with the same ntp time that the rest. We changed the time of
the machine and after that the broker doesn't deliver any more messages. We
are using persistent messages, and I think that is reasonable because
persistent and durable messages could need this UTC time.

So, what is the procedure if you need to change the time of a machine? if
you shutdown the broker with persistence and pending messages to consume and
you change the time, could be and problem? if a non-utc time (because
changing times in summer or winter) changes could affect?

regards!!

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.