activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detecting problems during BrokerService startup
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:47:02 GMT
yeah, and it is this way so that you don't have to configure a broker
to be a slave, it will just assume that role and there can be many
peer slaves if you like.
But I guess, when you don't want master slave it would be nice to be
able to configure an "exceptionOnLockFailure" attribute on the
persistence adapter or broker such that a single instance is enforced.

alex, do you want to raise a jira issue to track this, or even better,
also submit a patch, all contributions welcome.