activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: Network of Broker - NetworkConnector & Active Durable Topic Subscribers
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:04:36 GMT
A network connector subscriber is treated the same as a local
subscriber from this perspective.
There is a broker attribute that determines whether a durable sub
remains active when offline, see keepDurableSubsActive
The idea is to ensure there pending messages are cached in memory so
that dispatch can occur the moment the subscriber comes online again.

Some history: