activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <>
Subject Re: changing time in broker machine
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 07:48:52 GMT
This should only happen if your messages have expiry set on them and by
changing times you actually made them expired.

Also, you might find
for cases where clocks between broker and client machines are not in the

Dejan Bosanac -
The experts in open source integration and messaging -
ActiveMQ in Action -
Blog -