activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: changing time in broker machine
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 07:48:52 GMT
This should only happen if your messages have expiry set on them and by
changing times you actually made them expired.

Also, you might find http://activemq.apache.org/timestampplugin.html
interesting
for cases where clocks between broker and client machines are not in the
sync.

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net