activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: activemq:web
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:35:27 GMT
Hi,

there is more description of the REST API here
http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html

and also it's enabled by default in demo application. So when you start your
broker, go to

http://localhost:8161/demo

and you can find how to send/receive messages using REST

<http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html>
Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net