activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Detecting problems during BrokerService startup
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 07:53:50 GMT
Hi,

this particular of waiting the lock on the database will not be propagated,
as it's a regular scenario for master/slave setups

http://activemq.apache.org/shared-file-system-master-slave.html

<http://activemq.apache.org/shared-file-system-master-slave.html>All other
exceptions will result in startup failure.

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net