activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: Message groups enhancement feature request
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:33:16 GMT
BTW. we have open feature request for the broker rebalance message groups
when consumers are added/removed (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2106). I think that's the best way
to handle this use case. In any case, any contribution in this area is
welcomed.

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net