activemq-users mailing list archives

From John Fletcher <fletch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simplest possible broker-to-broker authentication
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 15:55:37 GMT
2011/7/5 Dejan Bosanac

> Do you have the other broker trying to connect to this one?

No, that's the strange thing. I only have one broker running.

> If so you need
> to add username/password to the <networkConnector/>

I have tried that and it didn't work for me - no connection was established
and I saw these log messages coming up. Then I realised that the log
messages come up without me even starting the second broker! So the second
broker is a separate issue.

If I comment out <transportConnectors> the problem goes away. Am I doing
something wrong there?

What I think I need to establish as the absolute baseline is a version of
activemq.conf that contains <simpleAuthenticationPlugin> and
<transportConnector> and doesn't throw "failed to add Connection" messages.
Does anyone have such an example going in 5.5.0?

Regards,
John