activemq-users mailing list archives

From John Fletcher <>
Subject Re: XMPP authentication
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:43:19 GMT
Unfortunately the information in the doco page about security in
insufficient to get security going in 5.5.0, at least with
simpleAuthenticationPlugin. So what does one need to do? I don't know, but I
can confirm that following the steps in the doco doesn't work and that the
enable anonymous access option doesn't work either, as you discovered. See
also this bug, not sure if
it's relevant to you.