activemq-users mailing list archives

From Madhav Bhargava <unmarsh...@gmail.com>
Subject jmdns packaging
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 09:50:42 GMT
Hi,

I have downloaded the latest version of ActiveMQ (5.5.0).
The core activemq jar contains a package org.apache.activemq.jmnds
Then under optional jars activemq-jmdns_1.0-5.5.0.jar is present which
contains the same set of classes.

Is there going to be an effort to remove jmdns from the core and refer
the activemq-jmdns_1.0-5.5.0.jar instead?
This will enable people to use jmDNS both for activemq and for other purpose
as well.

Best Regards,
Madhav

--
When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not
know it, but for the sake of defending those that do