activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chris Grigor <cgri...@irdeto.com>
Subject activemq:web
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 08:44:09 GMT
HI everyone,

I’m new to this list so please go easy!

I’ve been looking through the activemq website for documentation on setting up a web connector
for REST. The documentation under the active:web section provides hardly any directions and
for a new comer like me I would like to be able to know what they are referring to when they
mention connectors, transports etc.

My goal is to be able to use REST in the following way ? please tell me if this is possible.

EXTERNAL SYSTEM -→http post→ activemq using REST -> into a queue

I’m looking to get documentation to set this up, like I said I’m new to activemq so some
sort of guide would be helpful, so any help is appreciated.

Many thanks

Chris