activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Activemq's Pure Master Slave (shared nothing) configuration
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 16:18:43 GMT
I would say its a bug.

If you delete persistent msgs on a queue, this needs to get replicated to the slave broker.

Deleting a queue that is already empty might not necessarily need to be replicated to the
slave broker as destinations get
recreated on the fly.

You could raise a JIRA ticket if you're certain that the information about deleted messages
don't get pushed to the slave broker.

Torsten Mielke
FuseSource.com
tmielke.blogspot.com