activemq-users mailing list archives

From NashCat <steve.f...@lifeway.com>
Subject After failover the Master has a bunch of bogus queues
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 19:18:25 GMT
We had a failover to the slave, after we failed back to the original master
there are a bunch of new bogus queues. Some of the queues are variations on
FOO.BAR some are just special characters, etc...   many of them look like
they were temp queues.  There are about 100 of there bogus queues. Has
anyone seen this happen before?  Also, We do not use FOO.BAR in development
or test. None of these look like something we had used before. Here are some
examples:

.FOO.BAR.swp
.FOO.BAR812485625.swp
.FOO.non-existant-1118595138.swp
Q.USR.T.NotifyCustomerPartyMaster.~1~  (Q.USR.T.NotifyCustomerPartyMaster is
a valid queue)
.DLQ.T.SyncItemMaster1490504133.swp
ADw-script AD4-alert(202) ADw-/script AD4-
%68%74%74%70%3a%2f%2fwww.example.com