activemq-users mailing list archives

From urciolo <>
Subject Message Priority In 5.5.0-fuse-00-43
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:18:56 GMT
I am testing out message priority in 5.5.0-fuse-00-43.

I have prioritization enabled, and a maxPageSize of 5000.  When I consume
230 messages with priorities 0-9, almost all of them are consumed in the
correct priority.  However, the last 20 or so seem to start the priority
consumption over again.  I thought increasing the maxPageSize would fix this
problem.  However, it does not seem to make a difference.  Is this the
expected behavior?

Attached is a text file showing the consumption of messages.  The payload
output is the priority number.  You can see at the end how the priorities
start over again. test2.txt