activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Calvo <flipy....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Durable subscriptions not surviving network disconnect
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:49:12 GMT
Thank you for answering.

This is the scenario:

(embedded) broker A <---> standalone broker B <---> (embedded) broker C

it is a hub-and-spoke network of brokers, so broker B gets and dispatches
all messages.
we start establishing the connection for all the brokers and start sending
messages from A to C and from C to A.

If we disconnect broker A for more than 30s (or the max innactivity timeout
set up), when we reconnect it again, broker A will not get all messages that
have been sent from broker C (that should be held on broker B) during this
disconnection time.
However, broker C gets all messages that have been sent from broker A.