activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Calvo <flipy....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Durable subscriptions not surviving network disconnect
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:29:56 GMT
We've been playing a little bit more, and we faced another issue.

Having a network of brokers, two of them embedded on a java application
connect to a central standalone activemq server, when we disconnect one of
the embedded brokers from the network, it does not get the pending messages
from the the other broker although the other broker (who hasn't be
disconnected) gets all the messages from the other broker.

Any hint?

thanks

(posting here so we keep focused the JIRA issue)