activemq-users mailing list archives

From guerra <jg.gue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.2 RA fails to connect to a broker.
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 00:24:34 GMT
Thanks Gary for your feedback.
Inside of the classloader universe on Glassfish, and AFAIK, the connector
classloader loads individually deployed RAR modules, which are shared
between the applications. So, I think that could be a problem according to
your post because all the classes are shared between applications and likely
it leads onto this problem.
Now, I am not sure how to go ahead because each ActiveMQ RAR embeds the
dependencies. I mean, one scenario I can imagine is taking out the
dependencies and using the applib classloader to share those dependencies to
different deployed RARs as you point out. I am not sure whether this make
any sense to you! Thanks again for your post!