activemq-users mailing list archives

From vijayaratha <rat...@wso2.com>
Subject AMQ 5.4.2 /5.5 versions , poll() is not giving head element of th equeue.
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:15:58 GMT
Hi all,

I have only single producer and consumer..No priority set..

I'm doing polling to remove message from queue;
poll(){
  consumer = createConsumer(session,destination,jmsSpec11);
Object msg = consumer.receive();
}

i call poll() after doing peek() ..anyway poll removes the later messages of
the queue..
It shouldn't happen know?

But same code works fine in AMQ 5.3.2 version...

Any idea on this? Is there such bug in 5.4.2 version/5.5 version?
Or
Am i doing any mistake here.?

Thanks
-Ratha