activemq-users mailing list archives

From vijayaratha <rat...@wso2.com>
Subject Is there Bug in ActiveMQ 5.4.2 version or 5.5?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:26:01 GMT
Hi all,

I face an issue with  latest ActiveMQ versions..
Here i have only single consumer and producer..So, ActiveMQ  consumer should
preserve the order of the messages while i poll?
But it is not happening..

eg:  say i have two messages A and B.

When i poll for messages first i receive the message 'B'..I should receive
the Message A..

Why is this happening? Is there Any bug?

This is working in AMQ 5.3.2 version..

How can i overcome this issue? In common all consumer implementations should
preserve the order of the messages isn't it?

Can somebody help me on this?

Thanks in Advance..

-Ratha