activemq-users mailing list archives

From CDeZago <>
Subject ActiveMQ 5.2.0 Binaries Unavailable for Download?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 18:01:12 GMT

I currently support an application that uses Apache ActiveMQ 5.2.0.  To
better understand this tool, I am trying to download the binaries from the
Apache website

I have tried all of the HTTP and FTP Download Mirror sites listed here:

The HTTP sites are either not available or are not hosting this zip file
anymore.  The FTP sites appear to work, but only appear to be hosting
versions 5.4.0 and 5.5.0

Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a copy of the binaries for version