activemq-users mailing list archives

From edmallia <edmal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Producer blocked even after termination of all subscribers
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:08:32 GMT
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Your reply got me thinking about my message limits.  My topic memory limit
was set to 1MB :

               <policyEntry topic=">" producerFlowControl="true"
memoryLimit="1mb">

and my system memory usage was set to 800 mb

                <memoryUsage>
                    <memoryUsage limit="800 mb"/>
                </memoryUsage>

I just realised that the 1mb limit was causing the producerFlowControl to
stop my producer as the 1mb is much smaller than the 800mb system limit.
Does this reasoning hold?

Thanks

Edward