activemq-users mailing list archives

From SketchCND <>
Subject Re: STOMP transport in embedded Broker not working
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 17:18:12 GMT
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply. I don't believe that this issue is on the client side.
As I mentioned in my original post, when starting ActiveMQ using the
download abd passing my xml config as "activemq.bat xbean:myconfig.xml" the
stomp clients can pub/sub to the broker. Tested using the Stomp Example that
ships with the download. My issue begins when attempting to embed a broker
in my Java app and instantiating it using spring. Logging reports broker
started with vm, tcp & stomp transports up and running. VM and TCP works as
expected, but STOMP fails using the exact same example client from the
ActiveMQ download. I've tried setting trace on using the Debugging section
of  but I don't see any activity on
logging screen / file

Has anyone got STOMP working successfully with and embedded broker?

- SketchCND