activemq-users mailing list archives

From reachrichrulez <reachrichru...@gmail.com>
Subject AMQ does not drop connection on stomp client ungraceful shutdown
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 23:10:12 GMT
we have an AMQ 5.3.2. running on server-1 and two perl stomp consumers on
server-2 and server-3 consuming from the same queue. I have 10 messages that
are being consumed (5 by each consumer)
when I shutdown one consumer gracefully, the other consumer gets the
messages instantly.

Heres the issue -
When I power off the on consumer box (case of a BCP event) the other
consumer does not get the messages untill 8 to 10 minutes after. When I
connected to the broker through jconsole. I still see the connection of the
powered-off box. When I stopped the connection (stop() button) the other
consumer started receiving the messages.

Can someone help?