activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Calvo <flipy....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Durable subscriptions not surviving network disconnect
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 11:18:26 GMT
Thanks Gary.

I'm using ConnectionInfo and RemoveInfo to detect (re)connections.
However, I'm trying to tell the client to (re)subscribe againt to the topic,
like if I restarted the whole client, but it's not working.

I've been playing with TransportListener and some advisory message (don't
know what's the best for an embedded broker), with a pseudo-code like this.

I've been looking for more java examples (to get the number of connection
that a broker has, to know the vm transport connection, and so on).

-- producer --
startBroker()
createConnection()
createTopic()
createProducer()
publish()

-- consumer --
startBroker()
createConnection()
createTopic()
createDurableSubscriber()

onMessage()
if is ConnectionInfo then restartSubscription()

PS: I could post all the java code if needed

Thanks