activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alistair Young <alistair.yo...@uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: dequeue count always 0
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 11:25:15 GMT
I noticed the InFlightCount decrements correctly as the consumer picks up and acknowledges
the messages so not sure why DequeueCount is always 0

Alistair

--
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0

On 27 Jul 2011, at 12:03, Alistair Young wrote:

> When I create a new ActiveMQConnectionFactory and use:
>
> javax.jms.Connection connection =  connectionFactory.createConnection()
>
> and set autoacknowledge on the connection session:
>
> javax.jms.Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE
>
> when using jconsole  the dequeue count is always 0, suggesting the messages are never
acknowledged, even though the message listener processes the messages and returns successfully
(which is when the ack is done)