activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ozan Seymen <Ozan.Sey...@tdpg.com>
Subject RE: After failover some messages are stuck in the new broker
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:49:08 GMT
Can you confirm whether this is about pure master/slave failover (share nothing - instead of
shared disk/jdbc)?

Also are you using transactions in your producer code (is session transacted)? If not, can
you give it a go using transactions?

Cheers,
Ozan

-----Original Message-----
From: lernen.2007 [mailto:erpolat.erkan@googlemail.com]
Sent: 20 June 2011 13:35
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: After failover some messages are stuck in the new broker

Hi,

this bug is included in the following versions:

5.5.0
5.4.2
5.4.1
5.4.0

I think activemq development should see that they get a solution for that.

This e-mail and any attached files are intended for the named addressee only. It contains
information which may be confidential and legally privileged and also protected by copyright.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not
copy or use it or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify the
sender immediately and then delete it from your system.

Please be advised that the views and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not reflect the
views and opinions of The Digital Property Group Limited or any of its subsidiary companies.

We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to check
this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any
computer virus which may be transferred by way of this e-mail. We reserve the right to monitor
all e-mail communications.

The Digital Property Group Limited is a Daily Mail and General Trust plc company.
Registered Office: Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT.
Registered in England & Wales No: 02290527  VAT no. 243571174