activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Upgrade "in-production" from AMQ 5.3 to 5.5
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:14:40 GMT
Hi,

first: I'm sure you'll need to test it using your data-store (you
could attempt to create a crash-consistent store by simply copying
your KahaDB directory).

I have had some deployments that went from 5.3.2-fuse to 5.4.2 and now
5.5.0, without losing any messages in the queue. So basically, it
should work.

Best regards,
Martin