activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tom <808...@gmail.com>
Subject Logging configuration errors during startup
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:48:19 GMT
Hi,

Is there any way to get more verbose logging of errors when activemq reads
its config file? For example, simply adding a random character to break the
XML will mean that activemq dies silently on startup with no error message
in ../data/activemq.log
It feels like I've missed something really obvious - I've already enabled
full DEBUG and the last line is always....

2011-06-23 11:28:37,020 | DEBUG | Found XML schema [
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd] in classpath:
activemq.xsd | org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.PluggableSchemaResolver
| main

I'm using activemq 5.5.0

Regards,
Tom