activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tracing Broker to Producer Acks
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:42:25 GMT
That is a response to the send request with responseRequired=true,
note the correlationId = 13 which corresponds to the RECEIVED
commandId=13.
So it confirms the receipt/store of the message.

A producerAck, used for flow control would be a separate request. Is
that what you are interested in, producer flow control ?

On 27 June 2011 14:24, Ozan Seymen <Ozan.Seymen@tdpg.com> wrote:
> Thanks for this Gary.
>
> Is it possible to quickly confirm whether the line starting with "SENDING" is the ack
returned from broker to the producer please?

> 2011-06-27 14:15:33,352 | DEBUG | RECEIVED: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 13, responseRequired
= true, messageId = ID:HAM-NB-073-58760-634447809330389070-1:0:1:1:10,

> 2011-06-27 14:15:33,354 | DEBUG | DB.DC1 toPageIn: 200, Inflight: 0, pagedInMessages.size
0, enqueueCount: 20, dequeueCount: 0 | org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue | Queue:DB.DC1

> 2011-06-27 14:15:33,356 | DEBUG | SI.DC1 toPageIn: 200, Inflight: 0, pagedInMessages.size
0, enqueueCount: 20, dequeueCount: 0 | org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue | Queue:SI.DC1

> 2011-06-27 14:15:33,359 | DEBUG | Q.OUT.ToDC2.DC1 toPageIn: 190, Inflight: 0, pagedInMessages.size
0, enqueueCount: 20, dequeueCount: 0 | org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue | Queue:Q.OUT.ToDC2.DC1

> 2011-06-27 14:15:33,359 | DEBUG | SENDING: Response {commandId = 0, responseRequired
= false, correlationId = 13} | org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportLogger.Connection:2
| ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:58759

configuration settings that I can set in log4j.properties?

>> Regards,
>> Ozan
>>
>> ________________________________
>> This e-mail and any attached files are intended for the named addressee only. It
contains information which may be confidential and legally privileged and also protected by
copyright. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee)
you may not copy or use it or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please
notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your system.

>> Please be advised that the views and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not reflect
the views and opinions of The Digital Property Group Limited or any of its subsidiary companies.

>> We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need
to check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we can take no responsibility
for any computer virus which may be transferred by way of this e-mail. We reserve the right
to monitor all e-mail communications.