activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tracing Broker to Producer Acks
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:45:12 GMT
use trace=true on the brokerURL to see all commands, including the
producerAck from the broker.
see: http://activemq.apache.org/tcp-transport-reference.html

On 17 June 2011 11:35, Ozan Seymen <Ozan.Seymen@tdpg.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way for me to trace acks sent from broker to producer? Are there any configuration
settings that I can set in log4j.properties?

> Regards,
> Ozan
>
> ________________________________
> This e-mail and any attached files are intended for the named addressee only. It contains
information which may be confidential and legally privileged and also protected by copyright.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not
copy or use it or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify the
sender immediately and then delete it from your system.

> Please be advised that the views and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not reflect
the views and opinions of The Digital Property Group Limited or any of its subsidiary companies.

> We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to check
this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any
computer virus which may be transferred by way of this e-mail. We reserve the right to monitor
all e-mail communications.

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com