activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I remove old queues without a java client?
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:00:10 GMT
Not sure this is even possible?

We dynamically create our queues by pushing messages to channels with
account numbers appended. They get read as the account reads from it's
queue. When that account goes dead and it's messages expired (or no more get
pushed) we then end up with many queues doing nothing but taking up space on
the web console.

Is there perhaps a configuration directive to expire queues? I can't see
anything in the STOMP protocol close to this.

Thanks,

James