activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jason Whaley <jasonwha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detect empty Queue programmatically
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:37:08 GMT
I'm not sure if by saying "I do not want to poll the queue to see remaining
messages" means you are ruling out polling JMX also, but you could very well
monitor a Queue's QueueSize attribute via JMX and take action when it is 0.

Here's a link to at least setting up JMX on the broker with some other
details http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html .