activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone using Embedded Broker in production?
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:36:38 GMT
While AMQ-3276 is ugly, I don't think it can cause any message loss.
btw:  that issue is resolved in the fusesource.com distro of 5.5 so
you may want to take that for a spin.
http://repo.fusesource.com/nexus/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.5.0-fuse-00-27/

On pure master slave, that is limited in that automated recovery is
not possible. I would suggest you go with a shared storage
master/slave setup where the store is hosted on a shared file system
like a san/gfs or uses a replicated database.