activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject KahaDB storage size grows despite almost no pending messages
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 18:38:50 GMT
Hi,

I experience the problem that over time my KahaDB storage fills up
despite almost no queue showing pending messages. I upgraded from
ActiveMQ 5.4.2 to 5.5.0 because I thought that according to the change
log these leaks in KahaDB should be fixed in 5.5.0, but for me it
seems they aren't. What can I do to diagnose the problem further?

I'll try if restarting the broker alone is enough to clean the store,
but I'll have to wait for our next maintenance interval before I can
try this.

Best regards,
Martin