activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Not able to load-balance messages in a cluster using PrefetchPolicy
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 15:41:09 GMT
Hi,

just as further input: have you checked you didn't declare an
exclusive consumer and you didn't use message groups?

Best regards,
Martin

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 4:38 PM, joe smith <water4u99@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Edan,
>
> Yes.  with the springframework's PrefetchPolicy bean, I've used both values.  Unfortunately,
the msgs were still queued within a listener container bounded a single broker.  The msgs
were not re-distributed to the other 2 listen containers (which were idle) bounded to the
other 2 brokers.

> Thanks

prefetch=0 was the setting that behaved best for my round-robin consumer setup.