activemq-users mailing list archives

From Darren Govoni <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Subject Re: consumer queue acknowledge?
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:37:01 GMT
After some further study, it appears i need INDIVIDUAL_ACKNOWLEDGE mode.

However, what is not clear is how or IF the message is re-delivered if
it is not acknowledged.

What is AMQ's behavior in this regard? Does it use the JMS message
timeout before redelivery?

Can someone verify this behavior works correctly in 5.5?