activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Niski <joe.ni...@nwea.org>
Subject Re: AMQ-3353 Durable subscribers on durable topics don't receive messages after network disconnect
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:13:35 GMT
Thanks, Syed, for opening this defect - and Andreas for chiming in. It
gives me confidence that i didn't miss something obvious in my
configurations.

*Joe Niski*
Senior Developer - Information Services | NWEA™

PHONE 503.548.5207 | FAX 503.639.7873

NWEA.ORG <http://www.nwea.org/> | Partnering to help all kids learn™