activemq-users mailing list archives

From Darren Govoni <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Subject Re: Channel was inactive for too long. sigh
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:57:36 GMT
Yeah, I can't detect why its happening and the

maxInactivityDuration=0 doesn't work. Maybe I can set a trace to dig deeper?

I'm using pyactivemq over activemq-cpp so maybe there are some version issues. Not sure.

Maybe the client is busy doing work in its main thread and can't respond to the broker
pings? If that's so, is it common practice to multithread clients?