activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Performance when sending messages
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:41:23 GMT
Hi all,

am trying to do a performance test for CXF with the jms transport. When
doing the tests I was not able to reach more than about 600 messages /
I have the feeling that this is too slow for a current machine.

As I wanted to see if the problem comes from cxf or ActiveMQ I changed
the code to send pure jms messages. Still the number was not getting
higher. So I think I may have a problem with my activemq setup or how I
address it from java.

Here is the code I used. It is still a bit of a mixture with the
original code.. So if it helps I can do a new project that shows pure

Any ideas what I do wrong?

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect
Talend Application Integration Division