activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Calvo <flipy....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Durable subscriptions not surviving network disconnect
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:09:33 GMT
Sorry for the late response.

There is already a Jira issue
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3353).
While I do know how to reproduce it using multicast brokers and producer and
consumer from the example directory, I do not know how to make a junit case.
If it's not difficult, I could try to do it.

In the meantime, how can I capture when a client receives a disconnect from
the broker and restarts the connection?
I'm trying with advisory messages or execeptions in an embedded broker,
without succeed.
Any example of code that I could look at?

thanks