activemq-users mailing list archives

From Renjith R <renjith_ravindran...@geojit.com>
Subject getting user defined fields from execution report
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:59:19 GMT
dear all,

                I have a small doubt with the quickfix usage.

we are using FIX 4.2 for our applications. suppose if our counter party has
added two more

*user defined fields* to the normal Execution Report in quick fix project,
how can we retrieve these fields in our end?

is it possible to use the below mentioned format?

                  here I have specified the new fields in Data Dictionary.

                  Message msg <-- message from counter party

                  msg.getField(new someField()).getValue();